The Importance of hiring a Buyer’s Agent
A buyer's agent guides you through the homebuying process — from house hunting to closing. Among other things, a buyer’s agent will:
- Find homes for sale. Julia will help you understand the type of home you can afford in the current market, find listed homes that match your needs and price range, and then help you narrow the options to the properties worth considering. Additionally, a buyer's agent will dig up additional information on any listings that you find and forward their way.
- Investors also find it helpful to work with a buyers agent who can dig up rental histories on a property.
- With access to the Multiple Listing Service, agents can see more information than you can using real estate websites and apps.
- Know the area inside and out. Since most of the buyers in Myrtle Beach are not local , Julia can provide you with the inside scoop on taxes, neighborhoods and more.
- Set up tours. Scrolling through listing photos just isn't the same as viewing a property in person. Julia will work with a home's listing agent or owners (if the property is for sale by owner) to schedule showings. They'll also fill you in on anything they learned about the sellers or the property from that communication.
- Setting up on-site Facetime tours. If you are unable to get to Myrtle Beach and see a new listing that you are in love with , Julia can physically go to the property and do a facetime tour with you. Buyers today are now making offers on properties they have never seen in person because of the fast paced selling market.
- Help you make offers. After you've found a home you want to buy, Julia, will advise you on how much to offer and what contingencies to include in the contract, based on the property and an analysis of the market. Julia will explain the contract terms, answer your questions and walk you through each step of the process
- Negotiate with the seller. Julia will inform you of the seller's response to your offer and advise you on the next steps, such as whether to accept a seller's counteroffer or negotiate on price and terms.
- Refer you to other professionals. A buyer’s agent can refer you to other professionals, such as real estate attorneys and movers, plumbers, electricians etc. Julia will also provide you with a list of Home Inspectors as well as Homeowners Insurance Providers.